Accessibility Statement for Sea Club I Beach Resort Website
Sea Club I Beach Resort is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Sea Club I Beach Resort takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Sea Club I Beach Resort Website:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
- Continuous testing and improvements to our website
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Sea Club I Beach Resort Website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Sea Club I Beach Resort Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Sea Club I Beach Resort Website:
- Phone: (941) 383-2431
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor address: 4141 Gulf of Mexico Drive, Longboat Key, Florida 34228
- Postal address: 4141 Gulf of Mexico Drive, Longboat Key, Florida 34228
We try to respond to feedback within 2 Business Days.
Accessibility of Sea Club I Beach Resort Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Sea Club I Beach Resort Website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Sea Club I Beach Resort Website:
- Online booking portal: Checking availability tools and our current online booking portal may not be easily accessible without use of a mouse due to our online booking forms currently using calendar scripts requiring mouse input. We are currently working with our booking portal to determine whether the existing system may be updated or whether a different booking portal is required. In the interim, please call us at 941-383-2431 to check availability or for assistance with booking a stay..
Sea Club I Beach Resort assessed the accessibility of Sea Club I Beach Resort Website by the following approaches:
- Self-evaluation and testing using ChromeVOX and other mainstream accessibility tools.
An evaluation report for Sea Club I Beach Resort Website is available at: https://achecker.ca/checker/index.php.